- Barn conversion opportunity
- Consent for a 4 bedroom dwelling
- Generous plot
- Central village location
- Consent for a double garage
- Additional existing building suitable for conversion subject to necessary consents
- Primary school in the village
- Access to Oxford and Swindon via A420
- Sought after village in The Vale of the White Horse
- Stunning surrounding countryside
A stunning barn conversion opportunity on a good size plot, in the heart of the village of the sought after village of Longcot. The consented dwelling is 4 bedrooms, with a double garage. There is also an additional building opposite the proposed dwelling which could be converted for annex/offices/ancillary accommodation subject to any necessary consents.
The consented dwelling is a single storey 4 bedroom house with a double garage.
Please see the attached link to the VOWHDC planning website for full details of plans and documents.
In the peaceful Oxfordshire countryside lies the village of Longcot, nestling in the Vale of White Horse. Surrounded by rolling farmland, Longcot enjoys peace and tranquillity without being isolated. Longcot itself is a peaceful village offering an Outstanding* primary school, a picturesque 13th century church and award winning The King & Queen gastro pub.
Faringdon has a Waitrose, Tesco and other supermarkets as well other amenities typical of a popular market town.
Shrivenham (3 miles), Faringdon (4 miles) Swindon (10 miles) and Oxford (22 miles).
Swindon to London Paddington just under 1 hour and Bristol 45 minutes
Just 1 mile from the A420, access to Swindon and the M4 to the West, or Oxford and the A34/M40 to the East.